- How to produce a quality and even sound.
- Knowing where the notes are located and how to find them on the instrument using the Comprehensive Bass Method book.
- How to construct bass lines using Blueprint for the Working Jazz Bassist book.
- For bassists who often perform without their own instrument: How to make a “bass du jour” more friendly to you.
- Answers to any questions you may have.
For electric bassists:
- How to build great bass lines using the Working Jazz Bassist book.
- Set you on a path to better musicianship
Required materials in spiral bound book form (not pdf):
Comprehensive Bass Method spiral bound book January 7, 2022 version or later and/or Blueprint for the Working Jazz Bassist spiral bound book 3/23/23 edition or later.
Upon purchasing your consultation you will receive instructions for submitting videos of yourself playing so Mr. Carter can prepare for your lesson based on your needs.
This is not an audition video! Rather, it helps Mr. Carter determine your current skill level so he can tailor the instruction to your needs.